Due to COVID-19, our team is taking every precaution to ensure that our guests are able to safely enjoy the beauty of Lummi Island during this unique time.
We are practicing the very best procedures, protocols, and equipment to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- All staff has been tested for COVID-19
- Before starting each shift, every employee receives a wellness and temperature check
- All staff is masked and gloved when working
- Work stations are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- All spaces and surfaces are sanitized after each use
- Rooms have all linens and bedding removed between use
- Rooms are disinfected with atomized disinfectant, fully cleaned and then reset with new linens and bedding
- We have limited our reservations and services to ensure safety for all guests and employees
If you have any questions or would like further clarification please call our reservationists at 360-758-2620.