Due to COVID-19, our team is taking every precaution to ensure that our guests are able to safely enjoy the beauty of Lummi Island during this unique time.
We are practicing the very best procedures, protocols, and equipment to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- All staff has been tested for COVID-19
- Before starting each shift, every employee receives a wellness and temperature check
- All staff is masked and gloved when working
- Work stations are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- All spaces and surfaces are sanitized after each use
- Rooms have all linens and bedding removed between use
- Rooms are disinfected with atomized disinfectant, fully cleaned and then reset with new linens and bedding
- We have limited our reservations and services to ensure safety for all guests and employees
- All dining services will be outdoors, we have covered seating with heaters and blankets. Please bring weather appropriate layers to enjoy your time.
- All guests are given wellness and temperature checks before entering the lobby/restaurant. No guests with a temperature over 100.9F will be admitted for service, nor anyone in their party. A full refund will be offered and if needed an overnight accommodation before departing the island.
- Guests are required to wear masks when not seated at their table. We also require guests to wear masks while being served at their table.
- Due to COVID-19 we are unable to offer massage services for the remainder of our 2020 season.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification please call our reservationists at 360-758-2620.