Dining at The Willows Inn
Fished, foraged, and farmed.
Our talented chef team returned in March from a two-month travel sabbatical that included cooking in extraordinary kitchens around the world, including Ho Chi Minh City, Indonesia, and Peru. Our main dining room hosts dinner by widely-acclaimed Chef Blaine Wetzel every Wednesday-Sunday by reservation only. Seating takes place at 6:30 p.m.
- Guests of the Inn receive first priority on dinner reservations and seating arrangements, and room reservations are booking fast for 2013.
- Dinner in the Main Dining Room of The Willows Inn on Lummi Island is available by reservation only (888.294.2620 toll-free, or 360.758.2620).
For dinner only, without lodging, please call no sooner than 2 weeks before the date of your desired reservation.
Our cafe on the ground floor of The Willows Inn on Lummi Island is open 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Thursday-Monday. Dinner is served on Tuesday-Wednesday from 4-6:30 p.m.
We feature a daily dinner special, a soup of the day, and desserts. Fish ‘n’ chips, pizza, and seafood chowder are popular staples.
As a guest staying at the Willows Inn on Lummi Island, you can charge meals from the Beach Store Cafe to your room billing.
Guidelines for Guests of the Willows Inn Main Dining Room
- Dress is casual.
- Please alert the concierge of food allergies and special requests upon making your reservations.
- Because our tasting menu lasts as long as three hours, we encourage you to arrange alternate meal arrangements for children younger than 12. We are happy to arrange child care for your children with one of our CPR/First Aid certified babysitters.
- The ferry accepts cash only: $13 for vehicle and driver, and $7 for each vehicle passenger or walk-on passenger age 19 and over, round-trip. The schedule: 14 times daily from 5 a.m.-midnight, M-F, and top-of-the-hour on weekends.
As a valued guest of the Inn you receive first priority to reserve a table. When we receive your on-line booking at the Inn, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your table for dinner.
We take dinner-only reservations by telephone (888.294.2620 toll-free, or 360.758.2233) no sooner than 2 weeks from your requested date.
We require cancellations at least 48 hours in advance of your reservation for dinner or as a guest at the Willows Inn on Lummi Island.
Because of our prix fixe menu for limited, single-seating dinner and our limited-access island location, we must manage reservations precisely, and therefore:
- Your deposits on room and dinner reservations will be forfeited for either a no-show or late cancellation (after the 48-hour deadline).
- We also maintain the right to charge $150 a seat (the cost of our lost reservation) for cancellations after the 48-hour deadline.
We regret that we cannot meet all requests for reservations in our dining room.
For reservations and cancellations:
888.294.2620, or 360.758.2620