Dining at The Willows Inn
Fished, foraged, and farmed.
Our main dining room hosts dinner by widely-acclaimed Chef Blaine Wetzel every Wednesday-Monday by reservation only. Seating takes place at 6:30 p.m.
This year, Chef Wetzel was named co-winner of the prestigious James Beard Award for Rising Star Chef of the Year. And, Bon Appetit named The Willows Inn on Lummi Island No. 3 among Food Lover’s Hotels in the U.S.
- For dinner only, without lodging, please call no sooner than 2 weeks before the date of your desired reservation.
- Guests of the Inn receive first priority on dinner reservations and seating arrangements, and room reservations are booking fast.
- Dinner in the Main Dining Room of The Willows Inn on Lummi Island is available by reservation only (888.294.2620 toll-free, or 360.758.2620).
The prix fixe menu is seasonal and local — fished, foraged, and farmed daily. Award-winning Chef Wetzel has described the restaurant, and his approach to food, as a “story about the land.”
|Our waterfront cafe serves a seasonally based menu that will feature daily changes and specials. Please visit our Beach Store Cafe website for current hours and menus, and featured Friday night live music and events. 360.758.2233||Located on the ground floor of the Willows Inn on Lummi Island, this quiet space is home to our farm store which features unique local products and food. A locally-sourced menu is available daily with full bar service.|
As a guest staying at the Willows Inn on Lummi Island, you can charge meals from the Beach Store Cafe to your room billing.
Guidelines for Guests of the Willows Inn Main Dining Room
- Dress is casual.
- Because our tasting menu lasts as long as three hours, we encourage you to arrange alternate meal arrangements for children younger than 12. We are happy to arrange child care for your children with one of our babysitters.
- The ferry accepts cash only: $13 for vehicle and driver, and $7 for each vehicle passenger or walk-on passenger age 19 and over, round-trip. The schedule: 14 times daily from 5 a.m.-midnight, M-F, and top-of-the-hour on weekends.
As a valued guest of the Inn you receive first priority to reserve a table. When we receive your on-line booking at the Inn, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your table for dinner.
We take dinner-only reservations by telephone (888.294.2620 toll-free, or 360.758.2233) no sooner than 2 weeks from your requested date.
We require cancellations at least 48 hours in advance of your reservation for dinner or as a guest at the Willows Inn on Lummi Island.
Because of our prix fixe menu for limited, single-seating dinner and our limited-access island location, we must manage reservations precisely, and therefore:
- Your deposits on room and dinner reservations will be forfeited for either a no-show or late cancellation (after the 48-hour deadline).
- We also maintain the right to charge $165 a seat (the cost of our lost reservation) for cancellations after the 48-hour deadline.
We regret that we cannot meet all requests for reservations in our dining room.
For reservations and cancellations:
888.294.2620, or 360.758.2620