Indulge in Fresh Fine Dining on Lummi Island, WA
At The Willows Inn on Lummi Island, award-winning head chef Blaine Wetzel has described his approach to food as a “story about the land.” We pride ourselves on a prix fixe menu that is both seasonal and local — fished, foraged, and farmed daily. So make your reservations early and taste the best that Lummi Island has to offer.
- March 6 - April 30, Thursday - Sunday
- May 1 - June 30, Thursday - Monday
- July 1 - August 31, Wednesday - Monday
- September 1 - September 30, Thursday - Monday
- October 1 - December 31, Thursday - Sunday
Dining Room Guidelines
- Seating takes place at 6:30 p.m.
- Dress is casual.
- Because our tasting menu lasts as long as three hours, we encourage you to arrange alternate meal arrangements for children younger than 12. We are happy to arrange child care for your children with one of our babysitters.
- The ferry accepts cash only: $13 for vehicle and driver, and $7 for each vehicle passenger or walk-on passenger age 19 and over, round-trip. Please refer to the schedule for more information.
- As a valued guest of the inn you receive first priority to reserve a table. When we receive your on-line booking at the inn, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your table for dinner.
- We take dinner-only reservations by telephone (888-294-2620 toll-free or 360-758-2620) no sooner than 2 weeks from your requested date.
- We require cancellations at least 48 hours in advance of your reservation for dinner or as a guest at the Willows Inn on Lummi Island.
- Because of our prix fixe menu for limited, single-seating dinners and our limited-access island location, we must manage reservations precisely, and therefore your deposits on room and dinner reservations will be forfeited for either a no-show or late cancellation (after the 48-hour deadline). We also maintain the right to charge $175 a seat (the cost of our lost reservation) for cancellations after the 48-hour deadline.